November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
How do I forward my voicemail to email?
1. Go to www.talkit.ca and log into your account
2. Click on "View my Account"
3. Now you will see line information and your number below it with a blue button that says "view".
4. Click "view" and then scroll down and you will see some
5. One of those tabs will say "Voicemail".
6. Click on the "Voicemail" tab enter the email address that you would like the voicemail to be forwarded to
7. Hit the button “Submit Voicemail to Email Request”.
* In the Action drop down, you can choose to Forward the voicemail directly to your email, Copy the voicemail to email or just get a Notification in your email.
If you choose the Forward option you will not get voicemails in your Talkit.ca phone voicemail. The voicemail will only go to your email address.