November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
How do I fix the problem of my phone dropping calls between 30 seconds and one minute?
To fix the issue of your phone dropping calls between 30 seconds and one minute please do the following steps,
1. Log into your Talkit.ca account at www.talkit.ca
2. Click on “My Account” located on the top of the web page
3. Locate your number that is having the issue described above
4. Click on the button to the left of the number that says “Turn Hitron On”
5. Unplug ONLY the power of your internet modem from the power outlet (where it plugs into the power bar or wall plug) for 20 seconds and plug it back in.
PLEASE NOTE: if your internet modem has a battery in it you will also need to take the battery out for 20 seconds
- if it is unplugged properly all of the lights will go out on the internet modem (but at least the power on the Talkit device will be on)
6. Wait 5 Minutes
7. Unplug ONLY the power of the Talkit device from the power outlet (where it plugs into the power bar or wall plug ) for 20 seconds and plug it back in
- if it is unplugged properly all of the lights will go out on Talkit device (but all lights will stay on, on the internet modem)
8. Wait 5 minutes and your phone service should be working properly again