November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
How do I update my E911 Information
To update your E911 Information you must,
1. Go to www.talkit.ca
2. Log into your Talkit.ca account with your email address and password for your Talkit.ca account
3. Click on "My Account" located at the top of the page
4. You will then see your line information and phone number, underneath the phone number is a blue button that says "view"
5. Click on the blue button that says "view
6. You will then see tabs populate below - you may need to scroll down the page a little to see the tabs
7. One of the tabs will say E911, click on the tab that says "E911"
8. Enter the correct information
9. Click the button "Submit E911 Update"
Remember it is your responsibility to keep this information updated!