November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
How do I view my call logs?
1. First go to www.talkit.ca and log into your account. Your login information was sent to you by email when you purchased your Talkit.ca service.
2. Click on "View My Account"
3. Below you will see your line information, Click on the blue button that says "view" located below your phone number.
4. Below you will see tabs appear
(if you don't see them, scroll down the page)
5. Click on "Call Logs" and choose the month you would like to view
and now you can view your call logs!