November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
If I call 911 in an emergency, what address will they be dispatched to?
911 services will be dispatched to the address entered in your E911
To change/View the 911 information associated with the account follow the steps below.
1. Go to www.talkit.ca
2. Log into the Talkit.ca account by entering in your email and password (this was sent to your email when you purchased your Talkit.ca service)
2. Click on “View My Account”
3. Click the blue button “View” under your phone number
4. Tabs will populate below (you may need to scroll down)
5. Click on the E911 tab
6. You can change this information and then hit “Submit”