November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
How do I know how much long distance I have left on my account?
Your long distance information is available to you in your Talkit.ca account.
1. Go to www.talkit.ca
2. log into your Talkit.ca account with your email address and password
* this information was emailed to you when you ordered your Talkit.ca service
3. Click on "View My ACcount"
4. You will see your line information populate below. You will see your phone number with a blue button underneath that says "View"
5. Click on the blue "view button"
6. below you will see tabs populate there is an "Account Information" tab (you may need to scroll down to see this)
7. Click on "Account Information"
8. Below you will see account balance
9. Click on "Account Balance"
10. Below your long distance balance will populate!