November 28th, 2014
If you are currently experiencing issues accessing your voicemail via *98, you can reach your voicemail by dialing your own talkit number from your Talkit Device, or by dialing one of our remote voicemail access numbers. You can view our remote voicemail numbers by clicking here.
I have an RMA and am waiting for my new Talkit device to arrive; how can I receive calls while I am waiting for my new device?
You can forward calls coming into your Talkit number to any number in Canada for free.
To forward calls please follow the instructions below
1. Go to www.talkit.ca and log into your account
** If you have questions about this please see,
Accessing Your User Account here:
2. Click on “View My Account” from the top menu.
3. You will see a list of your available phone numbers.
4. Click the blue button that says "View" below the
phone number you wish to foward.
5. Scroll down and you will see some tabs. Click on
6. You will see "New Forward Number" and just under it
you will see, Name, Destination and Timeout Sec.
*For Name you can put whatever you like, this is just so that you can name your forwarding to keep it organized.
Destination is the number you want your Talkit to forward to.
Timeout Sec is for how many seconds you would like the number you entered in destination to ring.
7. Click the blue "Add button" and your forwarding
should now be active.